Friday, March 22, 2019

Farewell.

Studying greater minds than my own, I know that I do not know much and, while my study into these lessons that I began with explorations in previous posts will continue, I do not feel that I know enough to keep writing about them, at least not publicly.
I will maintain these things in personal journals and share with whomever is interested, although I am certain they will bring more to the table than I will and it would be a humbling honor to learn from them, whomever they may be.

I am going to cease contributing to this blog as I am not really certain it does anything, other than give me a platform for my own ideas and ideas are meant to be worked.
Writing may be a form of working them, but it feels as though a public exercise such as this only serves to prop one up and cry out ‘over here! Notice what I have to offer!’
It IS all within, but I have nothing to offer for others that they often do not already know and I know there is a great deal which I do not know, I would rather spend my time there, it is more of a challenge to learn than it is for me to write.

Thank you for reading and if you got something out of it, great! I hope you find what you do not know from someone great and keep discovering, keep working, keep sweating and toiling away.
What I have offered here is meager and ultimately self-centric from my own experiences about which I am only beginning to understand.
I am no one and will one day be forgotten. So this is all just trivial.

Arigato.

No comments: